Before email messages are delivered to Helix users they are
checked for both
SPAM and viruses. In messages rated possibly but not
certainly spam, the
Subject: is prefixed with Potential SPAM:
Below are instructions to automatically move such messages into a special folder with the Outlook mail client.
1. Open Microsoft Outlook Tools Rules and Alerts
2. Click on 'New Rule'
3. Check 'Start creating a rule from a template' click 'Move messages with specific....' in Step 1
click 'specific words' in Step 2
4. Enter 'Potential SPAM' click 'Add' click 'OK'
5. Click 'specified' link in Step 2
6. Select 'Mailbox' 'New'
7. Enter 'Potential SPAM' Select 'Mail and Post Items' Select 'Mailbox' Click 'OK'
8. Click 'Next>'
9. Check the box as pictured 'Next'
10. Check the box as pictured.
11. uncheck everything 'Next'
12. Finish as pictured 'Finish'
13. Click 'OK'