Before email messages are delivered to Helix users they are
checked for both
SPAM and viruses. In messages rated possibly but not
certainly spam, the
Subject: is prefixed with Potential SPAM:
Below are instructions to automatically move such messages into a special folder with the Outlook Express mail client.
1. Open Outlook Express → 'Tools' → 'Message Rules' → 'Mail'
2. Click 'New'
3. Check boxes as pictured → Click 'contains specific words' link
4. Type 'Potential SPAM' in the top box → click 'Add'
5. click 'specified' link
6. Select 'Local Folders' → click 'New Folder'
7. Enter 'Potential SPAM' → click 'OK'
8. Click 'OK'
9. Enter 'Potential SPAM' → click 'OK'
10. Click 'Apply Now'
11. Select 'Potential SPAM' → Click 'Apply Now'
12. Click 'OK'
13. Click 'Close'
14. Click 'OK'